Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kristen Stewart: I Was Bullied for Not Shaving My Legs Read


The Snow White and the Huntsman actress, 22, opens up to Vanity Fair about how she was bullied as a teenager for not dressing like her peers. "Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother's clothes, dude!" she tells the magazine's July issue. "Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn't wearing Juicy jeans. I didn't even think about it. I wore my gym clothes."
Stewart continues: "But it's not like I didn't care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, 'Oh my God! That's disgusting -- you don't shave your legs!"
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 AAll About Glitters - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us